Ads 468x60px

сряда, 13 юни 2012 г.

Recipe for Cookies butter 19

There are many traditions that I have in my family and friends. My husband and I have enjoyed some of the traditions that we have practised in families, in that we grew up and we also have new traditions that we have in our family. As with most of the traditions and celebrations of many of our rituals involving food.



We are both of the German heritage and both enjoy as eat the kitchen. From the moment that our children were small, we have them included in the preparation of the meal on the day the day, and we must prepare food for special occasions of our traditional holidays. One of my fondest memories to help my mother in the kitchen was my grandmother butter cookies recipe. It was fun to make the various forms of the hot rolled dough and decorate cookies once they were cooked. Mother would have a variety of sprinkles and different frosting colored for us to use on the sugar cookies.



Butter cookies recipe of my grandmother, I used with my children. They love to do these cookies so that we have increased the possibilities that create for them. My mother would just once butter cookies recipe by year at Christmas. We also Cup cookies for Valentine's day, Easter and July of the fourth. Good key of any butter cookies recipe is that the dough has enough butter and you for several hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator. Have the cold dough allows easier to add additional roles without flower, can produce a dry biscuit with little taste. According to the holiday that I will be different herbs to add to the recipe of butter cookies use. Add cinnamon in the dough at Christmas and Easter, I add lemon extract. The key is to not have to worry about the mess and allow children to be as creative as they want to decorate with. I found that if I space them working with a cheap plastic table cloth cover clean-up is easy because I start just the plastic as we finished. I also reserved specifically to assist for cookies I want frosted parities or to adopt different functions.



Now that our children are grown, we started to manufacture these special cookies with our grandchildren. It is ordered that my recipe of cookies butter grandmother now smiles at another generation.

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар